An Artful Combination of Illumination & Dimension
Our proprietary Artlite® solution blends the glow and brightness of a neon sign, the dimensional look of cut letters, and the design flexibility, durability and economy of a backlit display in one stunning solution. Artlite® is a multi-layered printing process that applies conventional screen printing techniques in an ingenious manner to create high-impact visual effects.
Designed for Maximum Impact POP Displays
- Artlite® is the innovative, multi-layered printing process that delivers stunning visual impact in illuminated displays and point-of-purchase signage with significant advantages over typical backlit or neon signs.
- Available single- or double-sided and can be custom made into any shape
- Multiple printing passes on both the front and back creates a 3D/halo effect
- LED illumination requires no mercury or lead.
- Low power consumption (12 volts).
- Rated in excess of 75,000 hours of use – 1/10 of the energy of fluorescent lamps.
- Produced in the USA.
- High resolution graphics accurately portray brand logos and images.
- Ultra-thin, frameless construction is lightweight.
- Available in many configurations, including animation and custom shapes.
- Highly durable and requires very little maintenance.
- Lower shipping and packaging costs.
Artlite® Is Ideal For:
- Point of Purchase (POP) Advertising
- Visual Merchandising
- Gaming Equipment
- OEM Equipment
- Indoor Signage
- Outdoor Displays
- Vending Applications
- Licensed Products