If you have a flair for client communication, are a team player and enjoy working in a fast paced office environment, we want to meet you! Ultimately, the best candidate will be able to successfully collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within client base and/or identify areas of improvement
- Assist with challenging client requests and problems as needed
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Regularly communicate with customers and sales team
- Enter, monitor and manage all quotes, sales orders and rendering requests into ERP and CRM systems (M1 & Salesforce, respectively)
- Utilize customer portals, identify customer requirements
- Familiarity with EDI, M1 by ECi and/or Salesforce a plus
- Occasional travel required
- Full-time position
- Hours may vary based on customer demands
- 3+ years of experience and success in sales and building rapport
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with internal & external clients.
- Ability to close deals and sell/upsell products and solutions
- Ability to work independently while focusing on goals and meeting deadlines
- Strong phone presence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is mandatory
May Group USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, May Group USA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.