May Group is looking for a hands-on Creative Director to guide all design projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department. Plans, directs, coordinates and administers all activities of the art department including conceptualization, sketch art, production art and finished art presentations. Determines quality level and establishes work procedures and materials for each level of work. Assists sales and marketing department with estimates, sketches, samples or other materials for presentations by performing the following duties personally or through assistant personnel, including but not limited to:
- Manage creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams including IT
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Oversee client pitches and proposals
- Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines and budgets
- Meet with clients with sales team members and/or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
Professional Experience and Skills Required
- 5-7 years of creative management experience is required.
- Must have a strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, SolidWorks and the latest CGI software.
- Experience performing or managing a range of creative positions such as graphic designers and/or art directors is important.
- Expert knowledge of the business side of design a major plus.
- Must have stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills.
- Looking for this individual to inspire creativity and work well with different personality types — all while juggling various projects.
May Group USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, May Group USA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.