Currently, we are seeking an Accountant to join our team. This position is a hands-on opportunity for the right candidate. While supervising A/R and A/P Specialists, this position will participate in daily activities, as well as, monthly closings and financial reporting.
- Monitoring daily billing, collections and payables
- Recording daily bank activity and performing monthly reconciliations
- Assist in the filing and payment of monthly and quarterly multi-state Sales and Use taxes
- Backup other accounting positions, as needed
- Assist with special projects
- Additional duties may be required
- Accounting Degree with 2 years of experience OR 10 years of general accounting experience if not degreed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills required
- Strong organizational skills, multi task assignments and time management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
May Group USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, May Group USA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.