We are a custom signage and visual branding business.
Since 1946, May Group has served major consumer brands, craft brewers, large retailers, creative agencies, store fixture and display manufacturers, and marketing services firms. We have proven that we understand our customers’ needs by producing award-winning signs for some of the biggest brands in the world.
How did we become the preferred visual branding partner of so many global companies?
- Domestic Manufacturing - We have a state-of-the-art 140,000 square foot facility centrally located in Fort Worth, Texas, with in-house custom printing, fabrication, warehousing and distribution solutions for millions of products annually. We are also a G7 certified master printer which guarantees the highest level of color reproduction and print quality.
- Competitive Pricing - We learned a long time ago that to be competitive with overseas production and with aggressive companies here in the U.S.A. we have to work smarter and harder than our competitors. As a result we have several long term contracts with key customers and in some product categories, such as tacker signs, we can safely say that nobody can beat our pricing.
- On-Time Performance - We boast a 99.8% on-time production and shipping record. With all of our services efficiently located under one roof we are able to consistently and accurately schedule production so that we never miss a deadline. More importantly, we communicate production status information regularly.
- Patented Technology - Our proprietary Artlite® solution blends the glow and brightness of a neon sign, the dimensional look of cut letters, and the design flexibility, durability and economy of a backlit display in one stunning solution. Our NeonFree® product is digitally printed for rich, vibrant colors and is entirely recyclable.
- In-House Design & Engineering - We have a full in-house staff of creative talent, production artists and engineers that work together to create award winning 2D and 3D signs and displays. We have a 48-hour turnaround time for creative renderings and have won many industry awards including 8 POPAI awards.
We are thankful to have been part of so many exciting consumer and retail trends and changes over the years, and we look forward to continuing our leadership position as an industry innovator in visual brand communications.